Export SharePoint lists and libraries
to normalised SQL Server database tables.
AxioWorks SQList is a unique product that will transform your use of SharePoint and SQL Server.
- Continuously exports SharePoint lists and documents to single or multiple SQL Server databases.
- Dynamically builds a normalised set of SQL tables for your entire SharePoint site.
- Quick setup and monitoring via a management application.
- Can be installed anywhere and does not require any changes to your current SharePoint installation.
- You only need one license to export data from different SharePoint servers.
- Uses standard SQL and HTTP connections and can connect via local network or the Internet.
- No need to map tables and columns, SQList will do that for you.
Find out more
Become an AxioWorks Partner
If you are interested in our partner program,
please click here.
30 Day Free Trial
New in SQList 2.5:
- Form Based Authentication (FBA)
- Enhanced support of SharePoint 2010
- License transfer
- Customisable SQL table names
- Customisable SQL column types
- SQL Server 2012
- Supports SharePoint 2013
- Current released version: 2.5.3