Export SharePoint lists and libraries
to normalised SQL Server database tables.
AxioWorks SQList is a unique product that will transform your use of SharePoint and SQL Server.
- Continuously exports SharePoint lists and documents to single or multiple SQL Server databases.
- Dynamically builds a normalised set of SQL tables for your entire SharePoint site.
- Quick setup and monitoring via a management application.
- Can be installed anywhere and does not require any changes to your current SharePoint installation.
- You only need one license to export data from different SharePoint servers.
- Uses standard SQL and HTTP connections and can connect via local network or the Internet.
- No need to map tables and columns, SQList will do that for you.
Find out more
30 Day Free Trial
New in SQList 2.5:
- Form Based Authentication (FBA)
- Enhanced support of SharePoint 2010
- License transfer
- Customisable SQL table names
- Customisable SQL column types
- SQL Server 2012
- Can be used with SharePoint 2013 (not yet officially supported)
Become an AxioWorks Partner
If you are interested in our partner program,
please click here.