We are looking for someone with experience in the SharePoint and BI arenas to take on the role of Sales and Marketing Manager. You will be able to work mostly independently on mutually agreed strategies.
Your main responsibilities will be managing existing leads and generating new ones, with the final objective of increasing sales.
Our company, AxioWorks, develops and sells SQList, an application that synchronises SharePoint lists and libraries to SQL Server tables.
Thanks to this approach:
- BI and Data Analysts have full access to the data stored in their SharePoint environments, from virtually any BI tools like Power BI and SSRS. Data that is otherwise notoriously hard to access;
- System integrators can easily merge the data stored in their SharePoint environments with other LOB systems lice CRM or supply chain.
This is a one year role initially, with the possibility of further extensions.
Reference ID: JOB-062021-SALESM/B
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Commission pay
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Work from home
- working with B2B I.T. products: 2 years
- working in the SharePoint and BI arenas: 2 years
- Sales and Marketing: 2 years
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.