How to put data in your team’s hands by integrating SharePoint data with other line-of-business systems
SQList transforms your SharePoint lists into fully synchronised SQL tables, which can be integrated with the software and apps your organisation uses on a daily basis.
It’s very simple to get your valuable SharePoint data to people who use it. Here’s how to do it:
- Create a database in SQL Server or use an existing one.
- In SQList, select your SharePoint connections and database connections.
- Choose the SharePoint lists you want to replicate in SQL Server.
- SQList will replicate your SharePoint data in the SQL Server database in the form of tables corresponding to each SharePoint list you selected and every lookup column within the list. This data will be continuously updated, so any updates in SharePoint are reflected in the SQL tables.
- Once you SharePoint lists are exposed as SQL tables, you can easily integrate the tables from your other line-of-business systems with simple SQL joins, views, and grouping.
After that simple set up process, you’ll see the benefits of your team having limitless, real-time access to all of the valuable SharePoint data.
Sign up for a FREE 30-day trial or a live demo to see how SQList would work with your line-of-business applications, or join us for a live demo to see SQList in action.