Unlock your SharePoint data with SQList
SQList makes it incredibly simple to extract valuable business intelligence from your SharePoint data. Just point SQList to your SharePoint site, then to a SQL database, and SQList will transform your inflexible SharePoint data into easy-to-manage, continuously updating SQL Server tables. You’ll have limitless, live and lightning-fast access to all of your SharePoint data.
SQList pricing and licensing
SQList is available with a perpetual licence, which means there are no renewals or expiry dates to worry about. Once you’ve bought it, it’s yours to use for good.
Each licence gives you a single installation of SQList. The price includes a one-year of support and upgrade plan. These can be renewed using the plans below if you would like support or maintenance at any stage.
About our plans and prices:
(1) Preventative Maintenance is a subscription based plan that has to be renewed annually, renewals start from the end of the previous period (retroactively if purchased after the previous period has expired).
(2) Software Assurance is not subscription based, can be purchased at any time, and lasts for one year.
Prices shown are excluding tax. Prices in currencies other than GBP are calculated using exchange rates provided by Open Currency Rates and carry a 6% conversion fee. Prices charged at checkout may be slightly different than those shown here due to intra-day exchange rate changes.
Multi-buy discounts: We offer the following discounts when multiple licences or renewals are purchased at the same time, provided they are purchased directly from us:
- 2 items: 10%
- 3-5 items: 15%
- 6-10 items: 25%
- >10 items: please contact us
We add 5% to the discounts above (including on a single item) for charities and educational institutions.
How does SQList work?
SQList sits between SharePoint and SQL Server, creating a continuous sync between the two. It takes unwieldy SharePoint data and turns it into easy-to-manage SQL tables.
After a simple set up process, SQList continuously exports your SharePoint lists and SharePoint document libraries to your database or multiple databases. This gives your organisation instant access to a wealth of real-time business intelligence, so you can:
- Send valuable SharePoint data to Power BI, SSRS and other BI tools.
- Query live SharePoint data from SQL Server.
- Integrate SharePoint data with other systems and apps.
Exporting your SharePoint lists and document libraries to SQL Server could not be any easier, it only takes a few steps: